OBJECTIVE LIVESTOCK MARKETING PTY LTD 105C Callandoon Street,Goondiwindi, Q 4390. Postal: PO Box 1394, Goondiwindi, Q 4390. Telephone: 07 4671 4661 Fax: 07 4671 4663 E:email@example.com
“Our ongoing investment in technology ensures we are able to provide a cost efficient service while maintaining the personalised service you would expect from a family owned and operated company.” – Janelle Wilkie
Objective Livestock Marketing provides a full range of livestock marketing services and rural project management skills. OLM clients can expectaccess to:
• Proven and experienced live cattle and sheep assessment – Danny and Andrew are both Level 1 – Professional A+ Cattle Assessors. Danny is an Accredited Sheep and Lamb Assessor.
• Sale by objective description
• Specialists in marketing EU Accredited store and slaughter cattle.
• Secure contracts for feedlot and supplementary fed cattle
• The ability to match cattle consignments to processor requirements to maximise compliance levels and minimise discounts.
• The design and implementation of strategic marketing plans for beef producers linked to scheduled property visits
• Access to del credere (payment insurance) policy to guarantee payment to clients and to allow safe development of new markets.
• A network of progressive individual beef producers, producer marketing groups, livestock agents, feedlotters and meat processors.
• The development of e-commerce and on-line marketing.
OLM has a strong alliance with Australian Country Choice (ACC) where they have been a middle circle supplier since early 2002. They currently hold a weekly contract with ACC to supply cattle direct to slaughter at the ACC Cannon Hill plant. This partnership is based on a stable forward contract price and provides OLM clients with access to a market that would be unavailable to them on an individual basis.
Our clients also enjoy access to the latest prices, market news and industry developments through our fortnightly newsletter, “The Bull Sheet”. This newsletter is delivered via email subscription. A recent example is on the market report section on this website. Producers can subscribe to our newsletter via the links provided.
Contact the OLM office today to discover how we can help develop a marketing plan for your livestock business.