OBJECTIVE LIVESTOCK MARKETING PTY LTD 105C Callandoon Street,Goondiwindi, Q 4390. Postal: PO Box 1394, Goondiwindi, Q 4390. Telephone: 07 4671 4661 Fax: 07 4671 4663 E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective Livestock Marketing (OLM) is a family owned business that provides professional marketing and management services to Australian livestock producers. Our core business is understanding market specifications and then assessing livestock to hit target markets.
Our business constantly receives market updates and price movements and with our very good understanding of our clients’ needs, we are proactive in putting marketing decisions in front of clients. This allows us to manage the marketing risk associated with your livestock while you concentrate on production issues.
Communication is the key to the success of the relationship between OLM and your business. We use direct phone calls, the internet and email to communicate regularly and often instantaneously with our clients including publishing e-newsletters and web posts. Clients also communicate with OLM by sending regular livestock weight and condition updates either electronically or manually, giving OLM staff critical marketing data.
OLM Clients are:
- positive & progressive
- willing to communicate the needs of their livestock business to their marketer
- receptive to advice and willing to evolve to take advantage of changing environments
- passionate about working with their livestock and are seeking continual improvements
- proud to be producing quality beef and lamb for Australia and the World
We have found with our clients, the size of their livestock business is not as important as the attitude and professionalism of them as producers.
OLM services clients in a large number of diverse rural districts. These include Munduberra, Durong, Roma, Surat, St George, Moonie, Talwood, Goondiwindi, Cecil Plains, Warwick, Guyra, Warialda, Bingara, Barraba, Manilla, Tamworth, Narrabri and Boggabri.
These clients receive as part of our cost effective marketing service:
- Regular on farm visits with livestock weighing and assessment
- Marketing newsletters and information
- The development of marketing plans for both BREEDING and TRADING livestock operations
- Our experience with EU slaughter and store markets including the EU feeder market
- Access to ALL major and minor feedlots and processors for cattle and lambs/sheep
- Access to the Auctions+ system (Danny and Andrew are Level 1 A+ assessors)
- A network of store contacts built up over 20 years to market store stock
- A payment insurance program that allows us to safely explore new markets on our clients behalf
- Access to a reliable team of livestock buyers who fill regular buying orders at all major selling yards
“OLM strives to create market access on behalf of the client, providing them with the information to achieve the long term goal of high market accessibility, acceptability and reward.” – Danny Wilkie –
The origins of Objective Livestock Marketing are tied to the emergence of Computer Aided Livestock Marketing (CALM) in the Australian beef industry in the late 1980s. Co-founder of OLM, Danny Wilkie was the first CALM assessor in Queensland to hold both Level 1 accreditations for sheep and cattle and he continued to develop his live animals assessment skills by working with a wide range of livestock agents and individual producers throughout Queensland and NSW. In 1992, Danny and Janelle Wilkie recognised the importance of objective, reliable and relevant information to allow producers to achieve improved returns for their livestock. OLM was established to provide this information in a fully integrated beef marketing service.
In 1999 their son, Andrew, joined the family business, taking over responsibility for the strategic development of OLM to ensure it continued to meet growing demand from producers for innovative marketing solutions.
The OLM vision for the future is simple. As a business which is fully committed to livestock marketing we will continue to provide clear, concise advice without the distractions of trying to provide other non related services. Our business has a reputation for discretion and confidentiality and we pride ourselves on delivering a service that adds value to our client’s livestock business.
Contact us today to discover how Objective Livestock Marketing can help you achieve your business goals.